Cookin N Fiends
Welcome to cookinboidiot forums, a forum by members for members to enjoy all our members. Forum Moderators all passed a reading comprehension test and have all passed the sixth grade. We will try to be fair and do whatever we can to make your stay more pleasant. Please be aware, these are free forums and are also globally moderated, so if our mods didn't delete your reply, it might not have been acceptable for forumotion.

Please enjoy, help us grow and leave a little of yourself here when you visit. Cookin cleans up at night.

Please email anotheridiot@sbcglobal.net if you are having any log in issues so I can reset your password. Please remember to tell me your username.

Cookin N Fiends

May the time you share here be as vivid as your hallucinations
 
HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Last Visit  

Share | 
 

 Thankyou Idiot and Cookin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
natureboi

avatar

Posts : 221
Points : 3778
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 55
Location : Gods country

PostSubject: Thankyou Idiot and Cookin   Fri 17 Apr 2009, 1:21 pm

Idiot I gotta tell you how honored I am to be included w/ you guys!
I'll always have your back.
i'm not gonna list any demands, except one, noone gets under the wire here unless we all agree
we all have mutual friends that are like minded so i don't think this will be an issue
I feel compelled to say this so we maintain a drama free friendship, no boundries
w/ that said let the fun commence, please keep in mind my participation is goin to be sparse at 1st here cause i have to make a living and its approaching that time, don't think i've dissappeared, you know the drill.
I'm now a soulja for the cookinboidiot forum i'm vigilant, loyal and steadfast for the cause of fun, comraderie and I pledge myself to thee

Long live cookinboidiot forums!!!!!

Thats my word
Back to top Go down
CookinNlookin
Admin


Posts : 1018
Points : 4581
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 48
Location : La La LAND

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Idiot and Cookin   Fri 17 Apr 2009, 3:34 pm

AHHHHH thanks Nature....I must give all the credit to my LOVER Smile Idiot thanks again to both of you!!

BTW I did give bored@work this link OPPS...he has not joined yet, but he may.............


I love you guys..Thanks
Back to top Go down
natureboi

avatar

Posts : 221
Points : 3778
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 55
Location : Gods country

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Idiot and Cookin   Fri 17 Apr 2009, 3:40 pm

CookinNlookin wrote:
AHHHHH thanks Nature....I must give all the credit to my LOVER Smile Idiot thanks again to both of you!!

BTW I did give bored@work this link OPPS...he has not joined yet, but he may.............


I love you guys..Thanks
hotnsweet is cool too
Back to top Go down
CookinNlookin
Admin


Posts : 1018
Points : 4581
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 48
Location : La La LAND

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Idiot and Cookin   Fri 17 Apr 2009, 3:48 pm

natureboi wrote:
CookinNlookin wrote:
AHHHHH thanks Nature....I must give all the credit to my LOVER Smile Idiot thanks again to both of you!!

BTW I did give bored@work this link OPPS...he has not joined yet, but he may.............


I love you guys..Thanks
hotnsweet is cool too



I LOVE HOT!!!!!! You got my vote...you know who to send Nature Smile I trust you
Back to top Go down
justanidiot
Admin
avatar

Posts : 586
Points : 4185
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-04-15
Location : Chicagoland

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Idiot and Cookin   Fri 17 Apr 2009, 4:23 pm

I really dont want to take any credit for this, its just something that you set up real quick and play by their rules. If it grows into something and you want more stuff, you just gotta decide if its worth the 8 dollars a month to lease a place. I really wouldnt want to stick to V bulletin because it looks like AK got a close copy from pichunter, but there are plenty others out there.

So I looked half a day to find one with at least a chat box and some picture upload capabilities and the fact there can be assigned moderators. Cookin and nature are the ones people know at both forums. Thats why I made the name like I did, it can be changed with one click, so any suggestions is simple.

I just want you both to know I told Andy I did this. Rolling Eyes I didnt give him the addy or the name or anything, I doubt he wants it, but I simply wrote, I did it so Cookin can have a place she can moderate and have her own section that hopefully she can be happy at and get the respect she deserves.

So Like I said, you can suggest forum titles, we can see if porn stays here or gets deleted, but at least its a place to test the waters to see if you want to take if further. We all know porn is everywhere, so if it doesnt stick, then I dont know if its that much of a bad thing. I gave hotsy a quick link to this place and she said it was cool. I would definitely give her whatever she wanted here as well.

anyway, there are about 6 of these things up now, and I think this works out the best. Most of the time when you move a forum you can take this with anyway, but its probably best to just see what comes from this.
Back to top Go down
http://cookinboidiot.forumotion.net
natureboi

avatar

Posts : 221
Points : 3778
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 55
Location : Gods country

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Idiot and Cookin   Fri 17 Apr 2009, 5:07 pm

Admin wrote:
I really dont want to take any credit for this, its just something that you set up real quick and play by their rules. If it grows into something and you want more stuff, you just gotta decide if its worth the 8 dollars a month to lease a place. I really wouldnt want to stick to V bulletin because it looks like AK got a close copy from pichunter, but there are plenty others out there.

So I looked half a day to find one with at least a chat box and some picture upload capabilities and the fact there can be assigned moderators. Cookin and nature are the ones people know at both forums. Thats why I made the name like I did, it can be changed with one click, so any suggestions is simple.

I just want you both to know I told Andy I did this. Rolling Eyes I didnt give him the addy or the name or anything, I doubt he wants it, but I simply wrote, I did it so Cookin can have a place she can moderate and have her own section that hopefully she can be happy at and get the respect she deserves.

So Like I said, you can suggest forum titles, we can see if porn stays here or gets deleted, but at least its a place to test the waters to see if you want to take if further. We all know porn is everywhere, so if it doesnt stick, then I dont know if its that much of a bad thing. I gave hotsy a quick link to this place and she said it was cool. I would definitely give her whatever she wanted here as well.

anyway, there are about 6 of these things up now, and I think this works out the best. Most of the time when you move a forum you can take this with anyway, but its probably best to just see what comes from this.
i like the name cookinboidiotforums. they wanted to change ak's name i was dead set against it.
if you want a name everyone can understand, call it idiotspeeps.com or unitedcnlfans....hey how bout cookinandhotsplace www.cnlhotsyfanclub.com? passthelubeidiot.com? something referring to female pubes or lack there of may be a little tacky
frankly i'm honored to have my name in there, but face it guys, i can't even shut my caps lock off let alone contribute to the betterment of a forum, so I definately don't really deserve having my name in lights. i will however be inviting sexynina here, and mutant some one needs to grab the fucking mutants!!!!!!!! do not leave the mutants to tend to the special olympics....NO I"M NOT A POACHER but I'll miss my friends so what to do? pm me too lemme know if thing is working
oh yeah one more thing no rhodadendrums or magnolia pics allowed in my thread unless theres some serious anal action going on in the foreground...
I realize rules lead to politics, these are mere requests
afro wordup
Back to top Go down
natureboi

avatar

Posts : 221
Points : 3778
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 55
Location : Gods country

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Idiot and Cookin   Fri 17 Apr 2009, 5:09 pm

natureboi wrote:
Admin wrote:
I really dont want to take any credit for this, its just something that you set up real quick and play by their rules. If it grows into something and you want more stuff, you just gotta decide if its worth the 8 dollars a month to lease a place. I really wouldnt want to stick to V bulletin because it looks like AK got a close copy from pichunter, but there are plenty others out there.

So I looked half a day to find one with at least a chat box and some picture upload capabilities and the fact there can be assigned moderators. Cookin and nature are the ones people know at both forums. Thats why I made the name like I did, it can be changed with one click, so any suggestions is simple.

I just want you both to know I told Andy I did this. Rolling Eyes I didnt give him the addy or the name or anything, I doubt he wants it, but I simply wrote, I did it so Cookin can have a place she can moderate and have her own section that hopefully she can be happy at and get the respect she deserves.

So Like I said, you can suggest forum titles, we can see if porn stays here or gets deleted, but at least its a place to test the waters to see if you want to take if further. We all know porn is everywhere, so if it doesnt stick, then I dont know if its that much of a bad thing. I gave hotsy a quick link to this place and she said it was cool. I would definitely give her whatever she wanted here as well.

anyway, there are about 6 of these things up now, and I think this works out the best. Most of the time when you move a forum you can take this with anyway, but its probably best to just see what comes from this.
i like the name cookinboidiotforums. they wanted to change ak's name i was dead set against it.
if you want a name everyone can understand, call it idiotspeeps.com or unitedcnlfans....hey how bout cookinandhotsplace www.cnlhotsyfanclub.com? passthelubeidiot.com? something referring to female pubes or lack there of may be a little tacky
frankly i'm honored to have my name in there, but face it guys, i can't even shut my caps lock off let alone contribute to the betterment of a forum, so I definately don't really deserve having my name in lights. i will however be inviting sexynina here, and mutant some one needs to grab the fucking mutants!!!!!!!! do not leave the mutants to tend to the special olympics....NO I"M NOT A POACHER but I'll miss my friends so what to do? pm me too lemme know if thing is working
oh yeah one more thing no rhodadendrums or magnolia pics allowed in my thread unless theres some serious anal action going on in the foreground...
I realize rules lead to politics, these are mere requests
afro wordup

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! i've already posted an outside link affraid
Back to top Go down
justanidiot
Admin
avatar

Posts : 586
Points : 4185
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-04-15
Location : Chicagoland

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Idiot and Cookin   Fri 17 Apr 2009, 5:16 pm

thats what I mean, I dont know alot of people and I cant say porn is gonna stick here either. thats why this has your names on it because you bring who you want and start topics that you want and let them follow or catch on and start their own. Since we dont know if nudies are gonna stick, I guess there is only one way to find out and thats posting some. Seems the mutants are at least happy posting their pics at AK. All I know is if it was just Andy and Kandy taking care of that place, we would have no quarrels. So I definitely dont want to take away from what they are trying to do.


Last edited by Admin on Fri 17 Apr 2009, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cookinboidiot.forumotion.net
natureboi

avatar

Posts : 221
Points : 3778
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 55
Location : Gods country

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Idiot and Cookin   Fri 17 Apr 2009, 5:38 pm

Admin wrote:
thats what I mean, I dont know alot of people and I cant say porn is gonna stick here either. I guess there is only one way to find out and thats posting some. Seems the mutants are at least happy posting their pics at AK. All I know is if it was just Andy and Kandy taking care of that place, we would have no quarrels. So I definitely dont want to take away from what they are trying to do.

Yep I agree whole heartedly about andy and kandy.
Back to top Go down
CookinNlookin
Admin


Posts : 1018
Points : 4581
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 48
Location : La La LAND

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Idiot and Cookin   Sun 19 Apr 2009, 11:02 am

natureboi wrote:
Admin wrote:
thats what I mean, I dont know alot of people and I cant say porn is gonna stick here either. I guess there is only one way to find out and thats posting some. Seems the mutants are at least happy posting their pics at AK. All I know is if it was just Andy and Kandy taking care of that place, we would have no quarrels. So I definitely dont want to take away from what they are trying to do.

Yep I agree whole heartedly about andy and kandy.



Thanks Idiot once again that is very nice of you...........Im at a loss of words with A&K!
Back to top Go down
hotnsweet

avatar

Posts : 469
Points : 3990
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 53
Location : ummm rite here

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Idiot and Cookin   Sun 19 Apr 2009, 3:54 pm

folks im totaly honored that ya asked me to join.
*blushes* its gonna be a really cool place i love it already sunny
Great job guys and thanks again
Big Hugs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chessster

avatar

Posts : 94
Points : 3605
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-04-20
Age : 56
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Idiot and Cookin   Mon 20 Apr 2009, 10:47 am

well....I'm grateful cus you invite me on your new forum
Hope we will have good fun here
and I like cus i see hotn here..hehehe
Back to top Go down
CookinNlookin
Admin


Posts : 1018
Points : 4581
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 48
Location : La La LAND

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Idiot and Cookin   Mon 20 Apr 2009, 12:03 pm

chessster wrote:
well....I'm grateful cus you invite me on your new forum
Hope we will have good fun here
and I like cus i see hotn here..hehehe

LOL Chessster welcome sugar! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Thankyou Idiot and Cookin   

Back to top Go down
 
Thankyou Idiot and Cookin
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Want Fast EXP?
» PROOOOTEST ! - of an idiot
» How to keep an idiot busy

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookin N Fiends :: General Discussion-
Jump to: