Cookin N Fiends
Welcome to cookinboidiot forums, a forum by members for members to enjoy all our members. Forum Moderators all passed a reading comprehension test and have all passed the sixth grade. We will try to be fair and do whatever we can to make your stay more pleasant. Please be aware, these are free forums and are also globally moderated, so if our mods didn't delete your reply, it might not have been acceptable for forumotion.

Please enjoy, help us grow and leave a little of yourself here when you visit. Cookin cleans up at night.

Please email anotheridiot@sbcglobal.net if you are having any log in issues so I can reset your password. Please remember to tell me your username.

Cookin N Fiends

May the time you share here be as vivid as your hallucinations

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Last Visit  

Share | 

AV chat update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
justanidiot
Admin

PostSubject: AV chat update   Thu 08 Oct 2009, 8:21 pm

Sorry about all the changes. We are trying to make this more user friendly. The french shoutbox we had was cool, but we keep losing posts and the popups are aggravating. It required a separate login and I think some members thought that was our chatroom. The shoutbox this forum has is pretty lame, it only loads like 6 per hour, so really is just here to shout to us that you were here or tell people to meet you in chat. You click login and your name is there, we get a timestamp of when you were here and maybe remember if I stop by around 7 pm I might catch you here.

If you try to have long conversations in it you will be aggravated. If you get cookin in there, she is as impatient as a virgin male on prom nite that paid 300 bucks for a hotel room to get laid, cookin, each line takes 6 seconds to load. which means when you get impatient and go

we just waited a minute to read if something was posted. More times than not, we logged off. Very Happy

AV chat is coming along. This mini chat window is pretty neat, and is really here just to show the people checking in that people are in chat. That was our biggest problem with members sitting in chat and not having any way for people to know someone was waiting. If you type out on the homepage, you will be listed as anonymous in chat. When you type in chat, your name will be posted out here. So far everytime someone looks at the home forum page, another anonymous name shows up. So if you use the type box, please let anyone chatting know who you are and you can decide whether or not to log into chat.

So basically, to get the most out of this chat, you need a userplane id. If you have one, you can use it here too. Otherwise you will be shown as a (guest) and not be able to use the pm or im windows to go private. They are free, just register at http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.home. After you are on, you can go to the bottom of a page and see userplane directory and search cookinboidiot. We should show up and you can click chat from there. If you are really just here for chat, I would recommend bookmarking thru your userplane or click the AV chat button link, book mark or save to favorites and you will be able to sign right in.

I will try to keep getting this more integrated to the site to eliminate another login, and even try to add the userplane login somewhere on the home page, but its working now and I think I should quit while I am ahead for a while. If you cant join the community please pm cookin or me and we will send a separate invite to see if it will help.

PostSubject: Re: AV chat update   Fri 09 Oct 2009, 8:31 am

Hey babes, just to say thank you so very much for the AV chat room, its fantastic...to get to hear and see you all is brilliant, well for me even more so because you all so fookin far away....i shall ask Cookin and Hot to pass a kiss onto you from me. Thanks for all the hard work babes...it does show!

Oh one more thing, take some time off and come and spend it with us in chat tonigh...i will buy you a beer Wink

mwah
me

PostSubject: Re: AV chat update   Fri 09 Oct 2009, 11:29 pm

idiot youve outdone yourself again. however i think im having trouble creating a userplane. keeps telling me im in error. i may have to change my name?? not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
CookinNlookin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AV chat update   Sun 11 Oct 2009, 7:15 am

Idiot...you make me so proud........... Razz Im excited about AV chat and cam & mics......I can't wait to see you without the welding helmet and hear that gruff voice of yours Wink....No worries on not having a cam or mic (although I feel your fibbing) I have purchased my BFF one, and will send it out right away Smile

For the guy that didnt finish in first place!!!LMHHAO "Say's Idiot!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AV chat update   

Back to top Go down

AV chat update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1