Cookin N Fiends
Welcome to cookinboidiot forums, a forum by members for members to enjoy all our members. Forum Moderators all passed a reading comprehension test and have all passed the sixth grade. We will try to be fair and do whatever we can to make your stay more pleasant. Please be aware, these are free forums and are also globally moderated, so if our mods didn't delete your reply, it might not have been acceptable for forumotion.

Please enjoy, help us grow and leave a little of yourself here when you visit. Cookin cleans up at night.

Please email anotheridiot@sbcglobal.net if you are having any log in issues so I can reset your password. Please remember to tell me your username.

Cookin N Fiends

May the time you share here be as vivid as your hallucinations

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Last Visit  

Share | 

the proverbial @sshole!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
justpeachy

PostSubject: the proverbial @sshole!   Wed 20 May 2009, 1:11 pm

Every city has them; the phony wanna-be somebody’s who have found their way into a power position. It is true; we have a higher concentration of phonies here in South Africa. I had the most unfortunate experience today of having a run in with one, my pink patches reappeared and my breathing increased and short of blowing a top gasket…I thought maybe its better for me to come and sit and write this.

You know, I know that trying to keep everyone happy all of the time is impossible but hey…I can at least strive to do that everyday (my way of trying to make the world a better place) and this way I meet and make friends with loads of nice people too! I am a bad judge of character because I always look for the good in a person! But when dealing with an asshole that feat is impossible.

Why do some people believe that everyone owe’s them something? If the “Asshole” community gets any larger in South Africa, I will have no choice but to tarnish my USUALLY sweet reputation.

When you nice to one of them, they believe you want them….when you civil to them they believe you intimidated by them, and getting into any form of confrontation with them seems futile. For some odd reason they think they are better than all of us, better hair, a better education, better house, car or what ever. Well I have news for them, they still sh!t….and their…..sh!t stinks too. What’s actually absurd is they think they are perfect and “god save you” should you try and prove them wrong!

I don’t like it when people talk down to me. I don’t like it when people insult me, I do not like it when they rant and rave and last but not least I do not like it when they prey off weaker individuals than themselves. I have tried to keep quiet about such things but fook it’s getting out of hand now. Damn silence! People that are rude and ignorant are like that way because they get away with it.

Now don’t get me wrong everyone is entitled to be an asshole sometime or other but fook everyday is pushing the envelope! Don’t assholes realize that by them being repeatedly shitty is changing others attitudes towards life. Hence our growing community of “assholes”.

Even though there are occasions when being an asshole helps you win sometimes….you are still an asshole and I don’t want to be around you.

Please be advised that the person in question is not a member here. Maybe that is why he is an asshole, not living life like we do! Neutral
Back to top Go down
CookinNlookin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the proverbial @sshole!   Wed 20 May 2009, 1:55 pm

Wink HAHA Peachy.....you feel better sweety? And I could not agree 100% with you........I do hate that myself, people misjudge one another. You keep ranting if you like babes, thats what we are here for Smile

For the guy that didnt finish in first place!!!LMHHAO "Say's Idiot!"
Back to top Go down
justanidiot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the proverbial @sshole!   Wed 20 May 2009, 3:06 pm

I agree with everything you wrote there peachy, I cant stand women like that...................................... affraid

but as far as your fourth paragraph, you do want me ......................right?
Back to top Go down
http://cookinboidiot.forumotion.net
CookinNlookin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the proverbial @sshole!   Wed 20 May 2009, 3:17 pm

HAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

For the guy that didnt finish in first place!!!LMHHAO "Say's Idiot!"
Back to top Go down
justpeachy

PostSubject: Re: the proverbial @sshole!   Thu 21 May 2009, 1:26 am

Admidiot, did you think i wouldnt see the fine print mmm???

Now babes how could i resist such a gorgeous mug? Laughing

Well lets see what today holds for me....more assholes or am i gonna have a good one?

Chat with ya all tonight again

MWAH
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: the proverbial @sshole!   

Back to top Go down

the proverbial @sshole!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookin N Fiends :: General Discussion-
Jump to: