Cookin N Fiends
Welcome to cookinboidiot forums, a forum by members for members to enjoy all our members. Forum Moderators all passed a reading comprehension test and have all passed the sixth grade. We will try to be fair and do whatever we can to make your stay more pleasant. Please be aware, these are free forums and are also globally moderated, so if our mods didn't delete your reply, it might not have been acceptable for forumotion.

Please enjoy, help us grow and leave a little of yourself here when you visit. Cookin cleans up at night.

Please email anotheridiot@sbcglobal.net if you are having any log in issues so I can reset your password. Please remember to tell me your username.

Cookin N Fiends

May the time you share here be as vivid as your hallucinations
 
HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Last Visit  

Share | 
 

 HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CookinNlookin
Admin


Posts : 1018
Points : 4581
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 48
Location : La La LAND

PostSubject: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Sun 10 May 2009, 1:18 pm

LOL here's a place for you......now get to postin stuff Wink Have fun and WELCOME ***MWAH

_________________
Cookin is a trophy wife.

For the guy that didnt finish in first place!!!LMHHAO "Say's Idiot!"
Back to top Go down
mutant

avatar

Posts : 337
Points : 3853
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-04-20
Age : 53
Location : australia

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Mon 11 May 2009, 4:37 am

im out of stamps. ,,,, and my pad is dry.
Back to top Go down
hotnsweet

avatar

Posts : 469
Points : 3990
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 53
Location : ummm rite here

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Mon 11 May 2009, 4:01 pm

cool more nuts...everybody loves nuts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sexy~Nina
Sexy Comedy Goddess
Sexy Comedy Goddess
avatar

Posts : 182
Points : 4086
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 33
Location : CA, USA

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Tue 12 May 2009, 2:30 am

CookinNlookin wrote:
LOL here's a place for you......now get to postin stuff Wink Have fun and WELCOME ***MWAH

I wanna thank you 4 d warm welcome Very Happy
WOW I have a place of my own... this is so excited....
I'm very Shocked , pleased, surprised, & most of all very thankful...

Thanks again Cookin... MWAH
Back to top Go down
mutant

avatar

Posts : 337
Points : 3853
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-04-20
Age : 53
Location : australia

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Tue 12 May 2009, 2:35 am

Sexy~Nina wrote:
CookinNlookin wrote:
LOL here's a place for you......now get to postin stuff Wink Have fun and WELCOME ***MWAH

I wanna thank you 4 d warm welcome Very Happy
WOW I have a place of my own... this is so excited....
I'm very Shocked , pleased, surprised, & most of all very thankful...

Thanks again Cookin... MWAH
Good to see you sexy!
I missed your sexy ass.
Back to top Go down
Sexy~Nina
Sexy Comedy Goddess
Sexy Comedy Goddess
avatar

Posts : 182
Points : 4086
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 33
Location : CA, USA

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Tue 12 May 2009, 2:41 am

mutant wrote:
Sexy~Nina wrote:
CookinNlookin wrote:
LOL here's a place for you......now get to postin stuff Wink Have fun and WELCOME ***MWAH

I wanna thank you 4 d warm welcome Very Happy
WOW I have a place of my own... this is so excited....
I'm very Shocked , pleased, surprised, & most of all very thankful...

Thanks again Cookin... MWAH
Good to see you sexy!
I missed your sexy ass.

I missed u 2....where have u been...????
Back to top Go down
Sexy~Nina
Sexy Comedy Goddess
Sexy Comedy Goddess
avatar

Posts : 182
Points : 4086
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 33
Location : CA, USA

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Tue 12 May 2009, 2:43 am

Sexy~Nina wrote:
mutant wrote:
Sexy~Nina wrote:
CookinNlookin wrote:
LOL here's a place for you......now get to postin stuff Wink Have fun and WELCOME ***MWAH

I wanna thank you 4 d warm welcome Very Happy
WOW I have a place of my own... this is so excited....
I'm very Shocked , pleased, surprised, & most of all very thankful...

Thanks again Cookin... MWAH
Good to see you sexy!
I missed your sexy ass.

I missed u 2....where have u been...????
Back to top Go down
Sexy~Nina
Sexy Comedy Goddess
Sexy Comedy Goddess
avatar

Posts : 182
Points : 4086
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 33
Location : CA, USA

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Tue 12 May 2009, 2:45 am

hotnsweet wrote:
cool more nuts...everybody loves nuts Very Happy

Sweetie get ready 2 laugh ur ass off in here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sexy~Nina
Sexy Comedy Goddess
Sexy Comedy Goddess
avatar

Posts : 182
Points : 4086
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 33
Location : CA, USA

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Tue 12 May 2009, 3:42 am

I'm still trying to get use 2 things around here... & as soon as I do I will be posting more....promise..


Those who don't know me my name is Sexy~Nina aka
Comedy Goddess...LOL
I'm 24 years old from CA, USA
I wanna welcome everyone here
Very soon I will be posting lots of jokes
& funny pics....
Hope u guys will enjoy it....
LoVe Sexy~NiNa
Back to top Go down
CookinNlookin
Admin


Posts : 1018
Points : 4581
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 48
Location : La La LAND

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Tue 12 May 2009, 7:29 am

Your welcome hun.........again...Have fun!!! Can't wait to see how nuts your are, will it require a padded room for you as well? Idiot admitted me about a year ago, yet he does NOT know that I have a key, and can come and go as I please! (muwahhahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaa)

_________________
Cookin is a trophy wife.

For the guy that didnt finish in first place!!!LMHHAO "Say's Idiot!"
Back to top Go down
hotnsweet

avatar

Posts : 469
Points : 3990
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 53
Location : ummm rite here

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Wed 13 May 2009, 3:23 pm

Hi hi Nina...im hotnsweet...another nut (ahem) welcome and hell yea lets par tay!!!
43 f mo
im ready to laugh but im holding on to my ass k
Back to top Go down
Sexy~Nina
Sexy Comedy Goddess
Sexy Comedy Goddess
avatar

Posts : 182
Points : 4086
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 33
Location : CA, USA

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Thu 14 May 2009, 7:23 am

Its very nice meeting u hotnsweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Royal



Posts : 4
Points : 3486
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Thu 14 May 2009, 10:35 am

hi!
Back to top Go down
Sexy~Nina
Sexy Comedy Goddess
Sexy Comedy Goddess
avatar

Posts : 182
Points : 4086
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 33
Location : CA, USA

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Fri 15 May 2009, 12:08 am

Hi Royal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chessster

avatar

Posts : 94
Points : 3605
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-04-20
Age : 56
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Tue 19 May 2009, 4:41 am

hey Nina......glad to see you here....I love your threads
Back to top Go down
Sexy~Nina
Sexy Comedy Goddess
Sexy Comedy Goddess
avatar

Posts : 182
Points : 4086
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 33
Location : CA, USA

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Tue 19 May 2009, 4:53 am

chessster wrote:
hey Nina......glad to see you here....I love your threads


Hi Chesster

Thank you so much 4 checkin out my thread...
& it's always nice seeing u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
justanidiot
Admin
avatar

Posts : 586
Points : 4185
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-04-15
Location : Chicagoland

PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   Tue 19 May 2009, 7:33 am

I like your threads even when they arent thrown haphazardly all over the hotel room floor. bounce

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://cookinboidiot.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???   

Back to top Go down
 
HEY YOU NUT.....Where are you???
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookin N Fiends :: Members Forums :: Sexy~Nina's Nuthouse-
Jump to: