Cookin N Fiends
Welcome to cookinboidiot forums, a forum by members for members to enjoy all our members. Forum Moderators all passed a reading comprehension test and have all passed the sixth grade. We will try to be fair and do whatever we can to make your stay more pleasant. Please be aware, these are free forums and are also globally moderated, so if our mods didn't delete your reply, it might not have been acceptable for forumotion.

Please enjoy, help us grow and leave a little of yourself here when you visit. Cookin cleans up at night.

Please email anotheridiot@sbcglobal.net if you are having any log in issues so I can reset your password. Please remember to tell me your username.

Cookin N Fiends

May the time you share here be as vivid as your hallucinations

HomeHome  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Last Visit  

Share | 

Tell us about your day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mutant

PostSubject: Tell us about your day   Sat 25 Sep 2010, 10:17 am

( sorry if i dnt make sence sometimes,,, it's not my plan,,,, you all good people and im close to you all,, may i suggest a general update on our daily lives ? as we are few and distant ,, i cant see any harm in this,,,, what do you think ? hell im here ,, id love to hear about your day_ life etc.
Back to top Go down
justanidiot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about your day   Sat 25 Sep 2010, 12:04 pm

Just split this from the game. Sorry I dont write as much as before, just busy with work. While we just finished a very hot summer finally getting into the cooler autumn, you guys are moving from winter to spring. thats tough to remember sometimes. Pretty soon its gonna go straight to winter and below freezing days and nights here.

Dont know what the world continues to think about the USA, still doing work for the war machine back home, even though we are supposed to be pulling out now...........

as far as this place, people just moved on. I cant believe everyone that use to cum here dont go on the internet anymore or cant take three seconds to click on the site to say hi. whatever, we will keep trying, just glad some people still spend some time here.

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about your day   Sun 26 Sep 2010, 6:37 am

Yeh i hear you mate,,, It doesnt take much to tap out a few words. My lifes a joke at the moment,, ive gone from a good position as regonal manager to a general labourer,, at 45 it hurt bigtime. And with a wife that diddnt even see the pain i felt because she was glad to have me home more than usual. Im at that stage in life now were manual labor is getting to be out of the question but with no real skills on paper its a bit of a struggle. So ive spent the last ten months pondering my life and wondering what will become of me.Such is life Smile I thought id escaped the world down turn,, how wrong was i.
Back to top Go down
mutant

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about your day   Mon 27 Sep 2010, 4:02 am

But ive had my whinge and the chin is up again,,, got a bit drunk when i wrote the last post lol. Very Happy What about you Truen,, whats happening in your world mate?
Back to top Go down
mutant

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about your day   Tue 12 Oct 2010, 5:05 am

Hi all,, doing some tractor driving topay the bills. Hope you are all well. It doesnt matter what the world thinks about the war machine ,, those fuckers are nuts and they will be the biggest problem democracy will ever face. Im a pacifist and i say nuke em all.. they treat women and kids like shit. We have millions of them just north of our island and we are only 22 million.... they are 250 million.
Back to top Go down
justanidiot
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about your day   Tue 12 Oct 2010, 7:12 pm

yeah, we are 17 trillion in debt and they still keep letting them write checks.

WWII got us out of the last depression, sure hope it doesnt come to that.

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about your day   

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookin N Fiends :: General Discussion-
Jump to: